1) CONDITIONS – All goods are sold subject to these conditions which shall prevail over any conflicting conditions sought to be imposed by a customer.
2) PRICES – All prices/customer terms are separate to the catalogue. Any prices in our Price List(s) are subject to change without notice. All prices shown on our Price List(s) are exclusive of Value Added Tax. Please contact the Sales Office for your updated prices/terms.
3) CONTRACT – Our price list(s) constitutes an offer, and the placing of an order is deemed an acceptance of that offer. The resulting contract is subject to these conditions of sale.
4) PROPERTY – Property in goods shall not pass to the customer until the whole of the purchase price of all goods supplied has been paid: not withstanding a customer may re-sell goods as a principal on conditions that, so long as part of the purchase price remains due to us, the customer shall account to us for the proceeds of such re-sale to the extent of the amount outstanding and shall hold such proceeds as trustee.
Until all monies outstanding from the Buyer have been paid the Seller has the right to enter the Buyers premises or any other premises on which it reasonably believes the goods are being held for the purpose of the retaking possession of the goods in such premises to the value of the amount outstanding, firstly applying goods supplied by the Seller. All Promotional/Point of sale equipment supplied on free of charge loan basis remains the property of the Seller at all times and may be repossessed at any time.
5) RISK – Risk shall not pass at the same time as Property in the goods, but shall pass at the time of delivery in accordance with our terms.
6) SPECIFICATION – We reserve the right to alter, without prior notice, the specification of any products listed in the catalogue.
7) CARRIAGE – Carriage is paid on deliveries with a net invoice value over £125.00 to UK mainland. For orders under the net value a carriage charge of £9.99 will be applied. Customers outside UK Mainland will have their orders sent to UK Mainland freight forwarding. If you require the goods to be sent direct this will be on a POA basis.
All special carriage requests made by customers will be priced based on their requirements.
8) CANCELLATION – Cancellation of any order, or part of any order, will be accepted only with our prior consent.
9) DELIVERY – Delivery of goods will normally be next working day (4pm cut off) from receipt of purchase instructions unless otherwise requested by the customer or advised by Select Products. Notwithstanding any delay, however, orders will remain valid and binding
10) PART DELIVERIES – We reserve the right to make part deliveries against any order and to invoice all such at the time of despatch. Such invoices shall be payable not withstanding that the balance of the order has still to be delivered.
11) CLAIMS – Claims for any damage, shortage or partial loss in transit shall be notified to us within 48hrs of receipt of consignment.
Non-delivery of consignment/order must be notified to us within 14 days from date of invoice, to enable us to claim from our carriers. Notification outside this period invalidates the claim and “NO” responsibility will be accepted by us.
Any claims for damaged goods will not be accepted unless a signature on receipt states “DAMAGED” and the Claim falls within the limits stated above.
12) RETURN OF GOODS – Goods may only returned with our written consent. On such return they will credited at the invoiced price less handling charge. Consent will not be given to return goods made specially to order.
13) GUARANTEE – Our products are guaranteed for 12 months against defects in material or workmanship, subject to fair and proper usage. Any articles claimed to be defective will be repaired or replaced free of charge if, when returned to us carriage paid, examination confirms such defect. Customers are not authorised to make replacements of our products without prior approval by us.
14) LIABILITY – Subject to the foregoing guarantee, all warranties express or implied, conditions, undertakings or representations, however imposed are hereby expressly excluded. We will not be responsible for consequential loss, damage or any other liability, howsoever arising.
15) LEGAL CONSTRUCTION – These Terms and Conditions shall be construed according to the law of England, and all sales subject to them shall be deemed to have been made in England.
16) PAYMENT – Subject to credit being approved payment should be received within 30 days from date of invoice received, unless other payments terms have been previously agreed with Select Products.